Thursday, June 28, 2012

Legendary Gambler Tetsuya Chapter 1

Hello folks, this is your friendly neighborhood skutieos. I am writing this post to announce the 2nd MahjongKrazy project, and first project exclusive to the group – Legendary Gambler Tetsuya! This is my debut as a translator, and considering that fact, I believe the result is quite satisfactory! Many thanks, of course, to Biggums for cleaning and Kazu for typesetting. You guys did a beautiful job, as always.

Mediafire Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?lx7jger7k7u6crn

I think you guys will find this manga to be a breath of fresh air compared to the anime. I can say for sure that Volume 1 contains much content that was never covered by the anime, and the series as a whole, at a whopping 42 volumes, contains much more content than the anime. I think I'll go out on a limb and say my long term goal for this series is completion.

I don't have a whole lot to say about the story or anything. I think I'll let the chapter speak for itself. Please enjoy!

Just as a side note, chapter 2 will take a while. I'm quite slow as it is, but on top of that I'm having computer issues. I'll be getting a new computer soon, but at the moment no work is getting done. Just a heads up.

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna be honest and say that I've never seen the Tetsuya anime. But having read the first SEVENTY pages of manga, I can tell this is gonna be awesome.

    Thanks for all the work guys, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not finding this better than the anime for now. The anime was about doing everything you can to win the gamble. This seems to be more luckflow/occult nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be a fan of chapter 2, lapetus. I definitely see where you are coming from; chapter 2 justifies it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good surprise, enjoyed the anime, looking forward to seeing what the manga is like. Thanks for the translation.

    ReplyDelete