Monday, June 24, 2013

Update (But no new chapters--yet)

As it is likely you've noticed, there's been no Tetsuya recently. But as I have come upon my summer break, I have quite a bit more time to devote to it. To make up for the lack of chapters recently, I plan to do a batch of the rest of Volume 2 in the coming weeks. Before summer ends I also want to release all of Volume 3, which may either come as a batch or over time with individual chapters, depending on how the pace feels. I may even take out a chunk of Volume 4 in this time. I don't plan to drop Tetsuya.


3 comments:

  1. I've already begun translating, by the way. This is not some plan that will start eventually, it' a plan that's already started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shit, that is 3 volumes in batch, can't wait to read it, well actually i can wait no pressure.

    ReplyDelete