Sunday, April 2, 2017

Shin Janki: Underground Mahjong Gambling! The Man Undefeated for 20 Years

It took me nearly a whole year, but I can finally say I kept my promise!! I let Ricu pick this movie as his choice for winning the 2nd FKMTkrazy Mahjong Tournament and even though I've never done anything like this before and there's still some lines I'm not 100% sure about, I managed to translate this movie to the best of my ability, certainly enough for you to understand the story!

I wound up having to pay a transcriber to help me with the lines I couldn't make out, so if you appreciate me finally finishing this consider donating to FKMTkrazy to help me make back some of the money I had to spend subbing this movie! Of course, not all the money would go to me, some will go to buying new chapters of Akagi and to other members of FKMTkrazy. Thank you!

Also, you have my complete permission to upload this to other sites wherever you think it would be appropriate, or to hard sub it into one file. I encourage it, even! Oh, and sorry for the shit quality, it was the only version I could find.

Movie Download


4 comments:

  1. any chance this could be posted on Downloads page?
    thanks for the awesome post : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow you actually did it. Big ups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. Continue Reading

    ReplyDelete