Monday, August 3, 2015

Tetsuya, chapters 22 and 23, and volume 3 batch.

Hey you damn punks, since Skutieos got sent to the shadow realm, here's the two last chapters of volume 3.

Read the chapters on Batoto here.

Download chapters 22 and 23 here.

And finally, download the entire volume 3 here.

With that, I've finished Volume 3, and I still don't have a stable release schedule, so from now on I'll try to start uploading on either fridays or saturdays.




There's really not a lot to say about these chapters, so have an edited picture I made a few days ago while pissing around in the irc.


If you've been watching Sonickrazy's Mukoubuchi playthrough, you probably know who this guy is,
it's Captain Kai, the demon in pirate form. Also yeah, that's supposed to be a front view of his hook.

Here's the original page for comparison.


Anyways, with that dumb thing out of the way, I'll see you next release.

Remember to join MahjongKrazy if you wanna help me release stuff faster and better, or just wanna scream at me for making pirate pictures instead of new chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment