Sunday, August 2, 2020

Mahjong Diva Obaka Miiko Chapter 6

Sorry to keep you all waiting, my life has been very hectic in the past couple months to the point that I've been in and out of institutions. Frenetic finished this chapter over a month ago but I haven't been available to upload it until now. Thanks everyone for your patience and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Huge thanks to Frenetic7 for putting up with me and my weeks of no communication, and for doing another stellar job with this chapter!!


"Why am I hereeeeeee...?"

Gataka continues to be a womanizing prick while Namidame proves himself as an absolute badass of a teacher. There wasn't a lesson this chapter but it was still a fun read for sure. I'll try and get the next chapter translated here soon.

11 comments:

  1. Nice chapter, thank you!
    I found a series of MJ videos lessons with English speaker pros, it's called [ Play Like a Pro ] and is available on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, im having some trouble finding exactly what video series that is, would you mind sharing a link to it?

      Delete
    2. Here >>>
      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEAV_Z2MBt0y1rAadqGKn2flmqExB2rK4
      It still ongoing, so give them some feedback ^^

      Delete
  2. hi, kind of unrelated but do you guys plan to continue Naki no Ryuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denji was the one doing Ryuu and I haven't talked to him since I quit FKMTkrazy so I have no idea. I can't say anything about it, I know there's lots of people that want to see more of it but I don't have any intention of doing it myself. My apologies.

      Delete
  3. Nice work, I'm looking forward to seeing at least one of Katayama Masayuki's works translated on its entirety. Thanks for your work, I know how hard and time consuming translation can be, so it's really gratifying to see someone with such a good will translating these amazing works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its entirety...? Ehhh, we'll see about that. Haha... We'll do our best. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  4. superslot เครดิต ฟรี เป็นผู้เก็บทุกค่ายเกมสล็อตมาเอาไว้ในที่เดียว ให้บริการเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ แบรนด์ดังเยอะมาก สมัครกับ พีจี เพียงแค่ USER เดียวก็สามารถเล่นเกมออนไลน์ได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  5. เว็บไซต์ไชต์ตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ เรา คัดสรรถึงแม้ว่า เกม สล็อต แจ็คพอต แตกหลายครั้ง เล่นสล็อตได้เงินจริง รวม เว็บ สล็อต PG รองรับการใช้งาน ทั้งคอมพิวเตอร์ โทรศัพท์มือถือ

    ReplyDelete