Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Mahjong Diva Obaka Miiko Chapter 7

Welllllll! It's been a long time, hasn't it, mahjong fans?! My life got indescribably complicated over these past 6 months so I have been trying to get it back under control and manga translating was really the least of my worries. I did try to get this chapter done and sent to Frenetic to typeset about 3 months ago but it looks like I actually forgot to send him the translation in the first place so it's no wonder he never got it finished! In the meantime, Frenetic got himself a new job that is going to use up all of his time, so I was thinking I was going to have to take over the typesetting on this project myself. But just when I was getting ready to start work on it, out pops Jawsh, the current cleaner for Kaiji who has worked on a number of projects for Hokuto no Gun and is currently going through Muteki no Hito by Kaitani Shinobu, expressing his fondness for Miiko and asking if I needed help editing it! So of course I happily welcomed him aboard, and less than a single day after sending him the translations he produced this immaculate English version above and beyond anything I was expecting!! A huge round of applause to him for being so incredible, and here's hoping we can get lots more chapters like this out in the near future!!

Obaka 7

"There's no such thing as San Shoku in mahjong."

5 comments:

  1. Good luck for your life teacherrrrr!!! I will win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, thank you for doing this title. REally enjoying it!

    Second, a mahjong question about this chapter - can anyone tell me how Miiko got away with claiming Reira's 8-sou to win? Wouldn't she have been in temporary furiten after passing on her kamicha's 8-sou? It's been bugging me ever since I tried to use my limited Japanese skills to read this chapter on my own some time ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ดาวน์โหลด joker123 เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่กำลังเดินทางมาแรง Pg ด้วยต้นแบบเกมที่นำสมัยเล่นง่ายสล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์ เปิดให้บริการเกมสล็อตเยอะมาก เครดิตฟรี สล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรง โบนัส 100%

    ReplyDelete